Good News for job Seeker. ESIC Recruitment 2018 Noticfication Apply Online. Esic has has advertised a notification for filling up the post of Social Security Officer, Manager Grade-II and Superintendent.
This notification comes in context of cancellation of Recruitment Notification/Advertisement dated 16-01-2014 for recruitment of Social Security Officer (SSO) / Manager Gr-II/Superintendent in ESI Corporation vide notice dated 03-08-2018. Therefore all candidates who had applied for
the aforementioned advertisement, must submit their online applications fresh.
Interested and eligible Applicants may Apply Online through the given link below. Here candidates can find all required information related
these posts like Educational Qualification, eligibility conditions, Age limit, how to apply, Important Dates & other Recruitment guidelines are given below.
ESIC Recruitmentcruitment Details:
|Name of Post||Social Security Officer, Manager Grade-II and Superintendent|
|Total Number of Vacancies||539|
|Start Date of Apply Online||Will be updated Soon|
|Last Date Of Apply for Online||05th October 2018|
|Name of Posts||Educational Qualification|
|Social Security Officer||The applicant must be a Graduate and must possess working knowledge of computers including use of office suites and database.|
Details of Vacancies:
|Category||No. of Posts|
- SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen Fee will be Rs 250/-
- For All other categories Fee will be Rs 500/-
- Between 21 to 27 years as on the closing date 05.10.2018.
- Relaxation in age limits will be given as per applicable rules.
Selection: Selection will be carried out on the basis of performance of written Exam.
SEBI Recruitment 2018
Uttarakhand LT Recruitment 2018
|Start Date of Apply Online||Link will be open shortly|
|Last Date of Apply Online||05th October 2018|
How to Apply ?
1.Candidates to go to the ESIC website www.esic.nic.in and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF SSO-2018 IN ESIC ” which will open a new screen.
2. To register application, choose the tab “Click here for Registration” and enter Name,Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the
Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
3. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submissionof the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
4. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
5. The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
6. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
7. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Uploading of Photograph and Signature.
8. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
9. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
10. Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
11. Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
12. Click on ‘Submit’ button.