Good news for job seekers who are preparing for Government Jobs. The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has published a vacancy notification for the Recruitment UP Judicial Services Civil Judge (Junior Division) Exam 2018
of 610 posts at Civil Judge posts
Interested and eligible Candidates can apply for these vacancies. Before applying candidates can check the detail of application form, eligibility criteria, age limit, exam fee throughout this page.
UPPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of Post|| Civil Judge|
|Total Number of Vacancies||610|
|Qualification||Bachelor of Laws (LLB)|
|Start Date Of Apply for Online||11 September 2018|
|Last Date Of Apply for Online||11 October 2018|
|Category||No. of Posts|
- Till Last Date for submitting the application, the Candidate must be a Bachelor of Laws of a University established by Law in U.P. or any other University of India recognised for this purpose by the Governor, Or
- Must be an Advocate enrolled under the provisions of the Advocate Act 1961 or a Barrister of England or Northern Ireland or a Member Faculty of Advocates in Scotland and is entitled to practice in the Court or Courts subordinate thereto;
- Must possess a thorough Knowledge of Hindi in Devnagri Script
- A candidate must have attained the age of 22 years and should not be more than 35 years on the first day of January next following the last date fixed for online submission of application i.e. on 01.01.2019.
- Candidate must not have been born after 1st July,1997 and not before 2nd July, 1984.
- Reservation will be provide according to the candidate category
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS :
- In no circumstances, applications of any stage shall be accepted after the last prescribed date and time. Applications found without requisite informations and without photograph and signature, even when received in time, may be summarily rejected.
- In the On-line system, the candidates must ensure that all the requisite informations have been duly filled and must click the submit Button by the last prescribed Date & Time. Candidates must take the Print and keep it safely. In any discrepancy, the candidates will have to produce the said print otherwise no request shall be entertained.
|Start Date Of Apply for Online||07/September/2018|
|Last Date Of Apply for Online||11/October/2018|
|Last Date of Online Fee payment||08/October/2018|
|Exam Date||16th December 2018|