The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) declared the results of CTET 2018 on its official website today- ctet.nic.in.
The results released on Friday, January 4, 2019, on the CBSE results website – cbseresults.nic.in.
The candidates who appeared for Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) can visit the official website of the CTET to check and download their results. The link of the official website of CTET is – ctet.nic.in
According to the CBSE 1,78,273 out of 10,73,545 candidates have qualified for Primary School Teacher and 1,26,968 out of 8,78,425 candidates have qualified for Middle School Teacher.
The pass percentage in CTET for Primary School category is 17 percent and for Middle School category is 15 percent.
The answer key for the CTET 2018 exam was released on December 28, 2018. CBSE had also invited objections on the provisional answer key. The final result has been released after resolving the objections received. Candidates who have qualified CTET 2018 will be able to apply for Teacher Recruitment for primary and upper primary levels.
Steps to Check CTET Result
1) First Open the official website – www.ctet.nic.in
2) On the main page of the website, you will find the ‘CTET Result 2018’ tab, click on it
3) It will redirect to a new page
4) Enter your roll number and then hit Submit button
5) Your CTET 2018 result will be displayed on the screen
6) Download your result and take print out of it for future use