NHM Punjab Medical Offiecer Recruitment 2018 :
National Health Mission (NHM) Punjab has issued a job notification to invites Application for the post of Staff Medical Officers on the contract basis.
There are 4 contractual vacancies in NHM.
Interested and eligible Applicants may appear for the interview. Here candidates can find all required information related to Punjab NHM Vacancy
like as Education Qualification, eligibility conditions,
Age limit, how to apply, Important Dates & other Recruitment guidelines are given below…
Last Date Of Apply for Online01/June/2018
| Recruitment in NHM Punjab|
|Name of Post||Medical Officer|
|Date Of Interview||04/01/2019|
MBBS from any Medical Institution recognized by the Medical Council of India.
Registered with Punjab Medical Council/ Indian Medical Council.
Up to 45 years, Age criteria may be relaxed in case of non availability of a suitable candidate.
Points to remember:
1.Candidate must fulfill eligibility criteria for the post he/she is applying for as on date of Walk in
Interview of respective post. The applicant must read carefully all the guidelines and instructions
mentioned on the website before appearing for walk in interview.
2. Candidates must ensure to bring their original testimonials related to Qualification, Experience,
Punjabi upto Matriculation, Age proof etc. and one self attested photocopy of all such documents for
3. Candidates must bring 2 latest passport size photographs at the time of interview.
4. In case, any certificate/testimonial of an applicant is found fake at any stage of recruitment or issued
by an incompetent authority, the eligibility/appointment of that applicant would be cancelled with
immediate effect and a legal action may be taken against him/her. If any candidate is found not to be
fulfilling the eligibility/selection criteria at the time of interview or at any point of time in the entire
recruitment process by the screening or selection committee, his/her candidature will be cancelled/
rejected for the said post.
5. Appearing for Walk in Interview does not imply that candidate has fulfilled all the criteria given in the
advertisement and he/she is eligible for the post. Eligibility of the candidate will be determined after
thorough scrutiny of the application filled by the candidate. If candidate is found not eligible by the
screening committee, he will not be allowed to appear in the interview before the selection committee.
6. Candidates will not be paid any TA/DA for attending the above said interview/test.
7. The number of posts may increase or decrease at any stage of recruitment process.
8. Mission Director, National Health Mission, reserves the right to cancel/amend/ change/modify the
entire recruitment process at any stage without issuing any notice.
|Date Of Interview||04.01.2019,10.00 a.m. onwards|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website:||Click Here|
If you liked this post, then please consider sharing it on Facebook with your Friends and like our Facebook Page.