Uttarakhand PCS-J Recruitment 2018 Apply Online. Good news for job seekers who are preparing for Government Jobs.
Uttrakhand Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites applications from the eligible candidates to apply for the PCSJ examination to fill the various vacancies of judges in the subordinate courts of districts in the state of Uttrakhand.
Candidates, who have completed their bachelor level education in law, can apply for the PCS Judicial service examination throughout the application form.
Interested and eligible Candidates can apply for these vacancies. Before applying candidates can check the detail of application form, eligibility criteria, age limit, exam fee throughout this page.
Uttarakhand PCS-J Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of Post||Civil Judge|
|Total Number of Vacancies||14|
|Qualification||Bachelor of Laws (LLB)|
|Start Date Of Apply for Online||05 October 2018|
|Last Date Of Apply for Online||29 October 2018|
|Category||No. of Posts|
- The Candidate must be a Bachelor of Laws of a University established by Law in Uttarakhand or any other University of India recognised for this purpose by the Governor, Or
- Basic Knowledge of Computer is must
- Must possess a thorough Knowledge of Hindi in Devnagri Script
- A candidate must have attained the age of 22 years and should not be more than 35 years as on 01.01.2018.
- Candidate must not have been born after 1st January,1996 and not before 2nd Januray, 1983.
- Reservation will be provide according to the candidate category
|Start Date Of Apply for Online||05/October/2018|
|Last Date Of Apply for Online||29/October/2018|
|Last Date of Online Fee payment||29/October/2018|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website:||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click here to Apply Online|