Uttarakhand Primary Teacher Recruitment 2018.
Good news for those candidates who want to start their career in teaching. Uttarakhand government has issued a notification to recruit 750 teachers in primary schools.
Those candidates who have passed their 2-year D.El.Ed programme or 1 year B. Ed programme would not have to wait longer in order to become a teacher.
Now candidates can apply for the vacant posts of teachers for which there are about 750 posts. The govt. has ordered the official authority to publish a notification regarding the recruitment of the teacher’s post. So the official authority will publish a notification soon in order to appoint the teachers in the state of Uttarakhand.
Those who are qualified with 2 year D.El.Ed course or 1 year B.Ed course and has qualified TET 1 can apply for the posts of teachers. According to sources there are a total of 750 posts of Assistant teachers out of which 500 posts are of Backlog. However, the details of post districtwise did not disclose till yet.
So now those candidates whose dream is to get recruited on the post of Teachers in the schools of the state of Uttarakhand can apply for those 750 vacant posts. The details will be soon updated here regarding that.
Details of Posts:
- Total vacant posts: 750
- Total vacant posts in Backlog: 500
- Candidates must have a two-year diploma in Elementary Education (D.EL.Ed) OR one-year B.Ed.
- Candidate must have clear TET-1
Uttarakhand Primary Teacher 2018 Application:
- DEO (Jila Shiksha Adhikari)will issue the application form.
- Eligible candidates can fill application as per given fields.
- Then pay application fees via online or offline mode.
- Finally submit application form.
- We will be update rest details soon.
Note: The above given information is taken by the news sources. Once Official announce will be made we will update the information.
If You like this, please share it with your friends and like our facebook page. Also If you have any query, you can ask in comment box.