WBSEDCL Recruitment 2018
Good news for job seekers who are preparing for Government Jobs.
West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL) has published the notification for the recruitment of for the 81 post of Asst Manager HR, F&A and Junior Executive
Interested and eligible Candidates can apply for these vacancies. Before applying candidates can check the detail of application form, eligibility criteria, age limit, exam fee throughout this page.
WBSEDCL Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of Post||Assistant & Junior Exercutive|
|Total Number of Vacancies||81|
|Start Date Of Apply for Online||03 November 2018|
|Last Date Of Apply for Online||26 November 2018|
|Name of Post||No. of Posts|
|Assistant Manager (HR&A)||20|
|Assistant Manager (F&A)||27|
|Junior Executive (Finance)||34|
- For Assistant Manager (HR&A): Graduate in any discipline and MBA (2 years’ course) / MPM (2 years’ course) / MHRM (2 years’ course) with major specialization in Personnel Management/
H.R or Post-Graduate Degree / Diploma (2 years’ course) with specialization in
Personnel Management/H.R from any University recognized by UGC/Institute
approved by AICTE/ IIM’s/ IIT’s/XLRI/ IITB Schools
- For Assistant Manager (F&A):Graduate in any discipline and passed Final Examination from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or Institute of Cost Accountants of India or MBA
(2 years’) with major specialization in Finance from any University recognized by
UGC/Institute approved by AICTE/ IIM’s/ IIT’s/XLRI/ IITB Schools.
- Knowledge of local language of the concerned state or UT. The candidate should have studied local language at a least up to 10th standard.
- For Junior Executive (Finance)Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university plus either passed in Intermediate Examination conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/Institute of Cost Accountants of India or candidates having P.G Diploma in Finance and Accounts from any University recognized by UGC/Institute approved by AICTE.
- A candidate must have attained the age of 18 years and should not be more than 27 years
- Reservation will be provide according to the candidate category
There will be a three-layered selection process viz. Written Test, Computer Proficiency Test and Personal Interview followed by Pre-Employment Medical Test as per prescribed rules of the Company.
The applicant(s) will be allowed to appear for Written Test based on the self-declaration submitted at the time of online registration and payment of prescribed application fee (wherever applicable).
The Written Test will be held in Kolkata and will cover the tests for General Knowledge/Current Affairs, Reasoning,General English and Arithmetic apart from tests of knowledge in the respective domain subjects/area.
The Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) will be held in Kolkata and will cover MS Office.
Final selection will be made on the basis of fulfillment of prescribed eligibility criteria, combined performance in the Written Test, Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) & Interview, fitness in pre-employment medical examination, existing reservation rules of Govt. of West Bengal.
|Start Date Of Apply for Online||03/November/2018|
|Last Date Of Apply for Online||26/November/2018|
|Last Date of Online Fee payment||26/November/2018|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website:||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click here to Apply Online|