West Bengal Postal Recruitment 2018
Good news for job seekers who are preparing for Government Jobs.
West Bengal Postal Circle has published the notification for the recruitment of Postman/ Mailguard vacancies in West Bengal Circle.
Interested and eligible Candidates can apply for these vacancies. Before applying candidates can check the detail of application form, eligibility criteria, age limit, exam fee throughout this page.
West Bengal Postal Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of Post||Postman & Mail guard|
|Total Number of Vacancies||266|
|Start Date Of Apply for Online||25 October 2018|
|Last Date Of Apply for Online||24 November 2018|
|Category||No. of Posts|
- 12th standard pass from a recognized Board.
- Knowledge of local language of the concerned state or UT. The candidate should have studied local language at a least up to 10th standard.
- Knowledge of working on computer
- Candidate should have a valid license of two wheeler or light motor vehicle.
Persons with disability may be exempted from possession of license.
- A candidate must have attained the age of 18 years and should not be more than 27 years
- Candidate must not have been born after 1st July,1997 and not before 2nd July, 1984.
- Reservation will be provide according to the candidate category
The Examination fee prescribed for all male applicants in
General and OBC categories is Rs. 400/-. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/
Scheduled Tribes Categories and Physically Impaired and Women Candidates are
exempted from payment of Examination Fee.
|Start Date Of Apply for Online||25/October/2018|
|Last Date Of Apply for Online||24/November/2018|
|Last Date of Online Fee payment||24/November/2018|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website:||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click here to Apply Online|